We are 100% operational and still packing orders daily!
Hurry, Stock is selling super fast!
Get a great deal by combining a Set of Angry Calf Resistance Training Bands with Angry Calf Booty Bands for the ultimate full body workout. Shape, Tone & Strengthen - Whenever, Wherever!
ANGRY CALF HIP CIRCLE BOOTY ACTIVATION BANDS
For many people, It is not uncommon for their quads to take over in exercises like squats and lunges, when in actual fact what you really want is your butt to be doing a significant amount of the work.
The main reason this occurs is because a lot of people tend to overuse their quad muscles during workouts that aren't meant to target them, this is often referred to as quad dominance. There are a many things that can cause it, but a major factor is often tight hips. The tighter the hips, the more likely they are to initiate movements like squats from your knees instead of your hips, putting increased pressure on your legs instead of your glutes.
Booty Band or Hip Circle workouts are amazing at targeting the muscles in the booty, specifically the gluteus maximus, gluteus medius, and gluteus minimus. What makes Booty Bands so great is that they can be used just for a booty focused workout, but they are also incredibly helpful if you want to activate or switch on your glutes for an bigger workout, too.
We have seen massive success with athletes such as Crossfitters who use the Booty Bands to warm up before big compound movements like Squats, Deadlifts, Cleans and Snatches.Mobility, Strength and Power are critical factors in achieving any fitness related goal. The Angry Calf Hip Circle Booty Activation Band has been specially designed to prepare your lower body for the rigors of intense physical exercise, without the pain and discomfort that some traditional rubber or elasticated bands have in the past!
- SHAPE & TONE YOUR LOWER BODY - Shape, sculpt and tone your calves, hamstrings, quads, abductors, adductors, hip flexors and build the booty of your dreams! Use them at the gym/ box, outside or for training right from the ease & comfort of your home, office or break room.
- AVAILABLE AS INDIVIDUAL BANDS OR FULL SET OF 3PK: Angry Calf Resistance Activation Bands come in 3 sizes (Small, Medium & Large) that can be used for a variety of exercise and cater for varying levels of strength and physical capability. Our bands are available to purchase individually or discounted as a set of all 3!
- DURABLE & NON-SLIP DESIGN: Compared with similar workout bands, Angry Calf activation bands are made from top quality material with a quad-grip design of cotton, polyester, spandex and an anti-slip latex thread which helps create an anti-slip barrier during your workout. Also say goodbye to silicone or rubber-based hip bands and their uncomfortable slipping, pinching and rolling!
- PORTABLE & CONVENIENT - We supply all bands with an Angry Calf satchel that makes it easy to bring them to the gym/ box, office or travel. Workout anywhere and in style with our awesome camo designs!
- WORKOUT COMPATIBILITY - Angry Calf Bands are ideal for assisting in CrossFit, Yoga, F45, Pilates, Hot Yoga, and Beach Body workouts. Anyone looking to increase strength, mobility and power.Ideal for warming up and stretching the Glutes, Quads, Hamstrings, Hip, Abs.
As a general rule:
If you are interested in doing band work primarily above the knees (purely for squatting and maybe crab walks etc) then choose either the Small or Medium Band.
The Small is better suited to shorter people or people with relatively powerful legs, the medium also offers great resistance but is slightly easier to use than the small and is better for beginners with limited leg or core strength.
Anyone interested in doing any resistance work around the ankles is advised to purchase the Large band as the other 2 bands are very firm and it is quite difficult to get leverage and range of motion at ankle level with the Small or Medium Band.
ANGRY CALF RESISTANCE TRAINING BANDS
Angry Calf Resistance Training Premium Latex Resistance Bands support a variety of home workout routines, using your bodyweight and the resistance provided by the durable latex bands to complete exercises and movements that will enhance muscular strength, tone and flexibility!
Using only the highest quality latex, our premium resistance training bands are guaranteed to deliver outstanding resistance without the risk of snapping or breaking.
Angry Calf Resistance Bands come as a pack of 2 bands.
Band 1 is 208cm in circumference with a 4.5mm thickness and 1.2cm width.
Band 2 is 208cm in circumference with a 4.5mm thickness and 2.3cm width.
Both Bands are an iconic pink colour and feature a premium printed Angry Calf logo.
These bands are the perfect size for most people to complete bodyweight movement patterns and exercises that will help to train and strengthen biceps, triceps, shoulders, chest, back, core & legs. In fact these 2 bands are ideal to basically complete a challenging whole body workout.
Examples of Resistance Band Workout Movements
1 One-arm bicep curl
Sets 1 Reps 12-15 each side
Stand with feet shoulder-width apart with both feet on the resistance band. Grasp the band with one hand and hold it with your arm down at your side, palm facing forwards. Bend at the elbow and lift your arm toward your shoulders until you get a good biceps contraction. Then lower slowly back to the start. Do all your reps on one arm, then switch.
Sets 1 Reps 12-15
Hold the resistance band in both hands, arms stretched straight out to the sides at chest height, with the band going behind your back. Press the band straight out in front of you, bringing your hands together with your arms fully extended, keeping your elbows up throughout and squeezing your chest muscles as you press. Slowly return to the starting position.
Sets 1 Reps 8-15
Stand on the resistance band with your feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart, and bring the top of the band up to rest on the front of your shoulders. Lower into a squat, with your chest up and your knees over your toes. Then push up to the starting position.
Sets 1 Reps 8-10
Stand with your knees slightly bent and your feet shoulder-width apart. Grip a shoulder-width section of the resistance band with both hands in front of you at shoulder height. Keeping your arms straight, pull the band out and back until your shoulder blades contract. Slowly return to starting position.
5 Push Up
Sets 1 Reps 5-15
Get in a plank position, draping the resistance band across your upper back and holding the ends under your hands. Drop your chest down towards the floor, then contract your glutes and abs and push straight up until your arms are fully extended.
6 Squat to overhead press
Sets 1 Reps 8-10
Stand on the resistance band with your feet shoulder-width apart. Position your hands at shoulder level with your palms facing up, holding the resistance band. Drop into a squat, then push back up and fully extend your arms so you raise the resistance band overheard. Then lower slowly into another squat.